The Easy Guide to Election 2016
It’s not complicated. You’re going to vote for Hillary Clinton because:
- You know that climate change is the greatest threat to life on Earth and it is based on scientific observation, and is not a Chinese hoax.
- You care about protecting a woman’s right to make decisions about her own body.
- You know more than 30,000 Americans are killed by guns every year and you know that reasonable gun control will save some lives.
- You know that trickle-down economics — tax cuts for the rich — has never worked.
- Since, over the past 30 years the lion’s share of economic gains have gone to the wealthiest Americans, you know it’s time for that group to start paying their fair share of taxes.
- You understand that the important work Planned Parenthood does deserves our support, not our scorn.
- You want sensible regulations that protect your food, water and air.
- And most importantly, you desperately want a smart, rational, experienced adult to lead our military and to possess the power to unleash our nuclear arsenal.
Those are the big issues and Hillary Clinton is on the right side of all of them. Delusional Donald Trump has shown us again and again that he stands firmly on the wrong side of each issue.
Your decision, therefore, is easy, clear and urgent.
Thanks for caring about the truth.
Please pass this message on.